Monday, August 6, 2012

My first county fair!!!  I have wanted to do this for some time and honestly didn't know where to begin.  Thanks to my friends at Crochetville and Nifty Needlers I was encouraged to give it a try.  I won 5 ribbons....one blue, three red, and one white.  Overall, very happy with my first fair experience.    The blue ribbon was for the my green felted purse, I loved the way it turned out.  I see more felting in my future, it was much fun!   One of the red ribbons was on the criseyede scarf I tested on ravelry.  I am amazed by this one, I guess I am growing with my knitting, a year ago I would not have tried that pattern.  I would have been to intimidated by the pattern.  Anyway here is a photo of all five projects (with ribbons attached)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment