Friday, March 15, 2013

Just about finished!!!
Assembly Required!!!
I started assembling  on Tuesday March 12, and I now remember why I don't do motif projects, lol.  I am still not fond of it but I do love watching this afghan come together.  I have been watching all the octagon and squares throws over at the crochet crowd and it is very tempting to make another one, but I think this one will be it for a little while.  Here a few shots during construction.  I only have one more row (3 squares and 3 octagons to attach)  then clean up some ends and I am thinking about a round of singe crochet as a border.  Not sure on that just have to see what it looks like when I get there :)
All pinned and ready for joining!




close up of back loop slip stitch joining

a little progress, SLOW but still progress!

Almost finished just a little bit more to go!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment