Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lots of things going on today........I was ready to edge the sweet pea, and realized that the fans don't line up on the top and bottom, so not really sure how to fix it.   I guess I will have to play around with it until I find something that will work.

I am testing a knitted lace scarf for a fellow ravelry member and  I am amazed to find that what looked much too complicated for my range of skills is actually turning out quite nicely!  I think I never really saw myself knitting past dishcloths...between the sweet pea and this scarf I am learning a bit more about knitting!

Also on the hook I am going to finish up the baby blue swirl for Rylee.  I should have finished it already, but wasn't sure what kind of edging to put on it.

As if I don't already have enough going I also started the hakelbeutel bag  in bernat mosaic calypso.  It's going to be very bright, but I am loving this yarn and it's wonderful long color changes.  


Found some Malabrigo on ebay, in wonderful red.brown fall tones, can't wait to work it into something.  I am also going to attempt hand dyeing,  I saw a video on you tube, it didn't look to difficult,  we will see!  Well time to get back to stitching....all these projects are not gonna stitch themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment