Saturday, June 2, 2012

most recent pics of current afghan

May 30,2012

different angle

May 30,2012





making progress May 24,2012





beginning of afghan May 10, 2010
June 2, 2012:  Wow, I kinda forgot that I started up a blog....I plan to update this more frequently now.

I am currently working on Leisure Arts #191 Crocheted Rainbow Set Helen Passey, designer.

This afghan I am donating to a family reunion coming up in July.  Started on May 10,2012.  I am using loops and threads impeccable (black), caron simply soft  white, soft blue, light country blue, celestial, and dark country blue and red heart soft mid blue.I am close to finishing this one, just have to finish the granny squares that make up the corners, and then  probably a few more  rounds to get to the size I want it to be.  Even though the pattern is a baby afghan I am using worsted weight yarn and an "h" hook, so that it will be the size of a throw.

I still need to figure out this blog thing, so please excuse the mess I am making of this page.



No comments:

Post a Comment