Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lots of ups and downs with the current afghan.  II worked the center star in two different color ways.  Just wasn't getting the right look for this afghan.  I have been in the yarn isle of every store around here that sells yarn!!!  I have more than 60 diamonds worked up but have changed my mind again as to the pattern I am using.  I will come back to it at some point if for no other reason than all the pieces already stitched.  But for now the yarn is taking me in another direction.  I am now stitching the spectrum afghan that is available at TheCrochetCrowd.com   Still working with the same theme, but lots more yarn colors.  It is double stranded through out.  I have finished the yellow section,  now moving along on the orange section,  not sure how many colorways I am using yet, just have to see how they work up as I go along   Not many pics yet but here is a sample.......

No comments:

Post a Comment