Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sunset Spectrum is on it's way to it's new home!  I really hope Dad likes it!  I wanted to put up details for anyone who might be interested.    12 tentacle yarn monster is double stranded through out the entire afghan,  with blending from one color to the next.

 I used Caron Simply soft white (2 skeins), Mango (1 skein). Sunshine (1 skein)   6 ounce
            Yarn Bee Soft Secret red (1 skein)   6 ounce
             Red heart Soft Tangerine (2 Skeins) 5 ounce
             Loops and Threads Charisma Yellow (1 skein) 3.5 ounce
             Loops and Thread Impeccable  Rouge  (2 Skeins), Butterscotch (1 Skein)    4.5 ounce
             Hobby Lobby I love this yarn sport orange (2 skeins)      2.47 ounce
             Fleishers (vintage acrylic)  (2 skeins)  Not sure the exact color but looked red/orange   2 ounce
            Vanna's Choice  Terra Cotta (1 Skein), Rust (2 Skeins), Scarlet (6 skeins)  3.5 ounce
            plus two mystery balls of yellow.gold color  I would say around 3 ounces.    It went fairly quick.  I used an L hook on the afghan.  I  did change to a smaller hook for the sc edge.  2 rows of sc with a k hook.
         
           

No comments:

Post a Comment