Friday, April 12, 2013

A few things on the hook and needles today.........
first up a purse I am testing in fpt on ravelry....I using a mystery gala mix fiber (big lots) that matches nicely with the lion brand cotton ease (hazelnut) yarn that I have had for a little while and had no clue what to do with.  Still trying to decide on handles.  The main body of the purse is the Catherine wheel stitch and I can see how it could become addictive.  It's a simple pattern to remember and it's nice to look at..  


And on my needles a vortex shawl that is just beginning, done in Paton's lace bonfire colorway........not much to see on this one yet.......


recently finished on the needles is old shale smoke ring, stitched with elsebeth Lavold bambool......love this one.  Really needed a third skein but only found 2.  Now to figure out what to do with the 3 skeins of cranberry I found when I was looking for another skein of the blue........

No comments:

Post a Comment